Next day from only £5.70
(UK Mainland Only)
0121 503 0666
When you order online
Why do you need it?
You need to split a single DVI-I socket into one DVI-D socket and one VGA socket with a cable that focuses on the visual experience and a reliable connection.
What does it do?
It allows you to connect a DVI-I PC to two monitors or TVs. Displaying the same picture on DVI-D monitor and one VGA monitor, without compromising the quality of the picture.
- Flexible strain relief moulded collar
- Lifetime warranty
- Connector 1: DVI-I (24+5)
- Connector 2: DVI-D Female
- Connector 3: VGA HD15 Female
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Packaging Dimensions: 155 X 240mm (W x H)
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Packaging Weight: 0.0035Kg
- Product Weight: 0.14Kg
- Product & Packaging Weight: 0.1435Kg
- Carton Dimensions: 350 x 260 x 240mm
- Carton Net Weight: 0.4Kg
- Carton Gross Weight:
- Country of Origin: PR China
Whats In The Box
- 1 x DVI to VGA Monitor Splitter Cable
Sorry there are currently no reviews available for this product.Write a review
Sorry there are currently no Q & A's available for this product.Ask a question