Next day from only £5.70
(UK Mainland Only)
0121 503 0666
When you order online
Why do you need it?
You need to terminate Cat 5e or Cat 6 network cables into IDC terminal socket on amodule or patch panel with a tool that will do the job accurately.
What does it do?
An easy to use tool that cuts, strips and inserts wires into IDC terminal sockets. This tool is essential to your faceplate installs.
- Ensures the conductor is fully inserted into the terminal contacts before allowing any excess wire to be cut
- The spring loaded blade cleanly cuts off any excess wire
- A fold away hook removes existing/incorrectly terminated wires from a socket
- Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 180 x 32 x 26mm
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Packaging Dimensions: 50 x 200mm
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Packaging Weight: 0.0035Kg
- Product Weight: 0.06
- Product & Packaging Weight: 0.0605Kg
- Carton Dimensions: 350 x 260 x 240mm
- Carton Net Weight: 0.4Kg
- Carton Gross Weight: 16.5Kg
- Country of Origin: PR China
Whats In The Box
- 1 x Professional IDC Punch Down Tool
Sorry there are currently no reviews available for this product.Write a review
Sorry there are currently no Q & A's available for this product.Ask a question