Next day from only £5.70
(UK Mainland Only)
0121 503 0666
When you order online
Why do you need it?
You need to create a network port from the USB 3 port on your laptop or PC creating a gigabit network connection at full bandwidth allowing you to connect your computer to a router or network point.
What does it do?
Adds an RJ45 ethernet port to your USB enabled computer allowing you to access the internet, your network, transfer files, stream HD videos etc.
- Provides a stable network with no drops
- Built-in chip ensures your network performance is not slowed down and you obtain the full speed potential of gigabit
- Multimode - adapts to 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance over USB 3 (5 Gbps)
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 & 2.0 devices (speed will be reduced by the USB port)
- LED indicator to verify network connection
- Plug & play set-up
- Compact and portable design
- No need for an external power supply
- Compatible with: Windows: XP, 7, 8.1, 10, OSX: 10.6 – 10.13, Linux: 4.15
- Not compatible with Chrome
- Lifetime warranty
- Connector 1: Type A Male
- Connector 2: RJ45 Female
- Housing: Aluminium
- Gold plated connectors
- Cable length: 120mm
- Dimensions: 64 x 23.4 x 16.4mm (L x W x D)
- Colour: White/Aluminum Silver
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Packaging Dimensions:
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Packaging Weight: 0.0035Kg
- Product Weight: 0.05
- Product & Packaging Weight:
- Carton Dimensions: 350 x 260 x 240mm
- Carton Net Weight: 0.4Kg
- Carton Gross Weight:
- Country of Origin:
Whats In The Box
- USB 3 to RJ45 Cat 6 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Sorry there are currently no reviews available for this product.Write a review
Sorry there are currently no Q & A's available for this product.Ask a question
Sorry there are currently no downloads available for this product.