Next day from only £5.95
(UK Mainland Only)
0121 503 0666
When you order online
Why do you need it?
Either you want to wire up a network within a building or simply connect one device to another.
What does it do?
Cat 5e RJ45 Network cables have various uses including creating local connections between servers, hubs/switches & patch panels and a network point & a PC. This cable will provide you with a strong and reliable connection.
- Also known as Ethernet cable LAN cable Patch cable or Flylead
- Category 5 Enhanced certified & verified
- Data transfer speed of up to 100 Megabits per second (Mbps)
- 100mhz frequency
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) - 8 core/4 pairs of twisted wire
- Stranded - 7 strands within each core
- Flush moulded boots keep the connector width as slim as possible
- Snagless boots protect the clip whilst our design still allows easy access to the clip
- Flexible strain relief moulded collar
- Lifetime warranty
- Connector 1: RJ45 Male
- Connector 2: RJ45 Male
- Gold plated contacts
- AWG: 24
- Cable length: 7m
- Colour: Grey
- Barcode: 5035624000278
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Packaging Dimensions: 180 x 200mm (W x H)
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Packaging Weight: 0.0035Kg
- Product Weight: 0.25
- Product & Packaging Weight: 0.035Kg
- Carton Dimensions: 350 x 260 x 240mm
- Carton Net Weight: 0.4Kg
- Carton Gross Weight: 5.5Kg
- Country of Origin: PR China
Whats In The Box
- 1 x 7m RJ45 Cat5e Grey Network Cable
Sorry there are currently no reviews available for this product.Write a review
No, Cat 5e only runs at 100 Megabits per second (Mbps), Cat 6 runs at 1 Gigabit per second (Gbps). Cat 6 is backward compatible with Cat 5e but will work at Cat 5e speed.