Next day from only £5.70
(UK Mainland Only)
0121 503 0666
When you order online
Why do you need it?
You need a VGA module as part of your AV install, with a module that will provide you with secure and convenient connections, whilst keeping things looking neat, tidy and professional.
What does it do?
The VGA module snaps into your chosen AV faceplate; a simple set up with no wiring or soldering required. This module provides a socket on the front of the module to connect your laptop or PC and a trailing socket on the reverse of the module to connect your Television, Projector, Speaker or Whiteboard etc.
- The Universal AV Snap-in Modular Range is ideal for installing and concealing AV cables within walls or trunking.
- You have the freedom & flexibility of choosing the connection combinations you require to create your own specific set-up.
- Easy to install meaning reduced installation time and expense
- Easily upgradable - designed to future proof your system
- No soldering required!
- Modules are designed to withstand the strain of cables being plugged in and out of the socket. The clips are made to a deeper than usual depth to ensure a stronger/firmer hold to the faceplate.
- Lifetime warranty
- Connector 1: VGA Female (HD15F)
- Connector 2: VGA Female (HD15F)
- Module Dimensions: 25 x 50mm (W x H)
- Cable length: 250mm
- Colour: White
- Barcode: 5035624024861
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Packaging Dimensions: 100 x 250 x 25mm
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Packaging Weight: 0.0035Kg
- Product Weight: 0.10Kg
- Product & Packaging Weight: 0.1035Kg
- Carton Dimensions: 350 x 260 x 240mm
- Carton Net Weight: 0.4Kg
- Carton Gross Weight: 15Kg
- Country of Origin: PR China
Whats In The Box
- 1 x VGA Module
Sorry there are currently no reviews available for this product.Write a review
Sorry there are currently no Q & A's available for this product.Ask a question