Next day from only £5.70
(UK Mainland Only)
0121 503 0666
When you order online
Why do you need it?
You need a single bevelled edge faceplate as part of your AV install , and by using this faceplate, you ensure that you have installed a quality system.
What does it do?
The single faceplate will hold up to two snap-in modules and can be fixed onto a standard single back box; it is an easy set up with no soldering or wiring required. As part of the AV Modular Range this faceplate will help conceal your cables to keep everything simple, neat and tidy.
- The Universal AV Snap-in Modular Range is ideal for installing and concealing AV cables within walls or trunking.
- You have the freedom & flexibility of choosing the connection combinations you require to create your own specific set-up.
- Easy to install meaning reduced installation time and expense
- Easily upgradable - designed to future proof your system
- Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 86 x 15 x 86mm (W x H x D)
- Bevelled edge style
- Colour: White
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Packaging Dimensions: 110 x 112 x 10mm
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Packaging Weight: 0.0035Kg
- Product Weight: 0.10Kg
- Product & Packaging Weight: 0.1035Kg
- Carton Dimensions: 350 x 260 x 240mm
- Carton Net Weight: 0.4Kg
- Carton Gross Weight: 13Kg
- Country of Origin: PR China
Whats In The Box
- 1 x Single Faceplate
- 2 x Screws
Sorry there are currently no reviews available for this product.Write a review
Sorry there are currently no Q & A's available for this product.Ask a question